TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION.
- Any person who wishes to bid on the 5055E for sale by auction must either register online at www.agrowquip.co.nz/auction or at the John Deere Fieldays site (M51) by 1pm on Friday 15th June 2018. AGrowQuip reserve the right to request identification from or deny registration to any intending buyer without any given reason.
- The Terms & Conditions must be accepted for the registration to be complete, failure to accept will leave the registration null and void.
- Bidders must collect their unique numbered paddle from the AGrowQuip John Deere site at Fieldays to be able to bid.
- By participating, registrants grant AGrowQuip permission to use their names, photographs, and videos in connection with the Auction promotion and for future marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- AGrowQuip reserves the right to add additional conditions of sale to any Auction. AGrowQuip also reserve the right to modify or withdraw any of the Auction Terms
- The Auctioneer on behalf of AGrowQuip reserves the right to refuse to accept a bid or bids from any person or persons which are deemed not in the best interests of AGrowQuip. All decisions and judgements made by the Auctioneer are sole and final.
- AGrowQuip reserve the right to withdraw the lot from sale without giving any reason prior to the commencement of the auction.
SALE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT:
- It is to be understood that the auction held is for the advertised product only (5055E John Deere), any other products bought are subject to RRP.
- No error or misdescription shall void the sale and the purchaser shall be bound to take the delivery of the tractor without any allowance or abatement in price. Intending bidders must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the condition of the 5055E.
- Standard John Deere 2 year or 2000 hour, whichever comes first, warranty applies only.
- On site bidding only, no phone bids.
- All Bids are exclusive of GST.
- On the fall of the hammer, AGrowQuip will require the winning bidder to sign a sales agreement and pay a deposit of ten per cent (10%) excluding GST, in part payment of the purchase price for the tractor purchased. The winning bidder is then given 30days to finalise payment and settle transportation of the 5055E.
- Failure to complete the sales agreement and settle within the 30 days will default the agreement.
- On completion of sale the transportation of the 5055E lies with the winning bidder, either from the Fieldays site (if full payment has been received) or from the nearest AGrowQuip branch to their property within the 30 days.