AGrowQuip COVID-19 Update (Be Kind - Save Lives)
The Ministry of Primary Industries has approved AGrowQuip, as a John Deere Dealer, to be able to provide essential mechanical services over the four-week close down period, supporting operators producing food and protecting animal welfare.
Parts and Service
Should you need our Parts and Workshop services, we have established small support teams operating from our Pukekohe, Hamilton and Cambridge Branches from Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm; we are closed Saturday. Our Silverdale Branch is closed and we will try to support any essential services from our Pukekohe Branch.
Our 24/7 after-hours Emergency Parts & Workshop Services will be operating over the close down period.
We request that should you need us for Parts or Workshop, that you call in advance and we can prepare your Parts or Services in advance for you, limiting your time at our Branch.
Machinery Sales and Administration
All our sales staff are working remotely and can assist you with your machinery enquiries if can be done remotely. If you urgently require Essential machinery at our premises, we are able to support you but we will be following strict safety measures.
All our Admin staff are working remotely and can be contacted by email.Please understand we’ve had to temporarily implement additional safety measures to best protect your wellbeing the wellbeing of our support staff in this unprecedented period.
As a company we have implemented the following processes to protect the safety of our staff and those we interact with:
1. There will be minimal staff at our branches. Staff will only remain onsite if needed for essential services, must follow company physical separation and hygiene requirements.
2. All sales reps, admin staff and field technicians will be based from their home and will only leave their home for essential services.
3. All visitors including staff will record date, name and phone number into register.
4. All field visits must be by appointment, assessed for essential services and safety of all involved. Safety plan must be made to maximise physical separation and hygiene.
Visitors to our Branch
1. We request that all visitors call in advance so that we can prepare requests in advance, limiting your travel time and time at our premises.
2. Our branch door will be locked, and we requested that you call the number on the door for service. We will try to service you without you having to enter our branch. Should you require to enter our branch we will maintain 2m+ separation and hygiene measures.
3. All visitors will be requested to record details in a register so that we can contact you if needed.
4. Couriers will drop off or pick-up from outside branch door.
Physical Separation Plan
1. Notification email sent to all contacts on company database for branch visitors to call in advance before visiting branch.
2. Notification displayed on company website and facebook for branch Visitors to call in advance before visiting branch.
3. Branch door will be locked with sign with phone number for visitor to call for service.
4. Only permit visitor into branch if necessary, then maintain 2m+ separation and hygiene.
5. A register will record date, name and phone number of all visitors including staff.
6. All field visits to be arranged in advance, Manager and technician will assess need for essential service, follow off-site contact processes, maximize physical separation and hygiene.
7. All staff to return home after work.
Inter Dept Staff Separation
a. Essential servicing staff only permitted at branch; non-essential staff will be sent home.
b. All sales reps and admin staff will be based from their home.
c. Sales reps and admin staff are only permitted at each Branch for essential services, then must return home.
d. All staff must always maintain physical separation of 2m+ where possible.
e. One nominated parts staff only to have contact with Foreman or Service Manager.
1. All machinery is to be wiped down with cleaning material before and after working on it.
2. All hands must be wash before and after working on different machinery; following good washing practices.
3. Frequent use of hand sanitizer.
4. All safety PPE must be used, including disposable gloves, which must be replaced before working on different machinery.
1. All technicians must only be working on machinery allocated by Foreman or Service Manager.
2. Staff must report to team leader of that dept for that day at the beginning and end of each working day.
3. All illnesses or suspicion of illness must be reported to team leader, recorded in Assura, reported to H&S Manager and CEO. Healthline will be contacted for advice.
4. Based on advice from Healthline which may include; seek medical assistance, self-isolation, isolation of other staff, isolation of branch, contacting visitors to that branch etc.