- 3rd service required.
- This unit is a really versatile tool new to the market in 2006.
- It is designed primarily for contract fencers but is useful for general farming.
- The tusk clears for use as a pallet fork.
- The Blade and tines are designed to cut off knobs and push out stumps.
- The tusk clamps a full bundle of posts and closes down to grip one post.
- ines are spaced to handle standard pallets.
- Back plates available for all loaders or telehandlers.
- Replaceable bushes in all pivot points.