- 7Iron™ PRO Deck for the highest-quality cut
- Powerful 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Hydrostatic transmission
- 18.5 km/h top forward speed
|Mower Cutting Width||Up to 183 cm (72 in.)|
|Engine Power||27.5 kW ( 37.4 hp at 2,800 rpm)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||43.5 L|
Muscle your way through the tough stuff
Sometimes the job calls for sheer power. That’s when you call on the Z997R Zero-Turn Diesel. This heavy-duty, large-capacity machine gives you front-mower-like power in a zero-turn mower – along with the ZTrak™ productivity and dependability you can count on.
The Z997R is available in four different deck configurations to fit your needs:
- The 60-in. (152-cm) 7-Iron PRO side-discharge deck is suited to a variety of mowing jobs, including trimming and grooming.
- The 60-in. (152-cm) 7-Iron PRO Mulch On Demand mower deck can be converted from a wide-open, side-discharge mode to a fully chambered mulching mode with a single move of a lever.
- The 60-in. (152-cm) rear-discharge mower deck is fabricated from 7-gauge, 0.179-in. (4.5-mm) steel for added deck strength and long life. It is ideally suited for areas where people are present.
- The 72-in. (183-cm) 7-Iron PRO side-discharge deck is suited to a variety of mowing jobs, including trimming and grooming on larger properties.