- Steers implement to guidance line
- Impacts positively on reducing input costs
- Equates to high crop quality
- Tractor and implement are kept on the same track
- Perfectly aligned tracks and plant spacing
- No crop damage, no irrigation pipe or drip tape damage
- Perfectly straight furrows and even seedbeds
Active Implement Guidance automatically steers the implement onto the desired guidance line. Active Implement Guidance utilises the Application Controller 1100, a GreenStar™ display, and AutoTrac™ components with a variety of signal levels. These components team up with an implement steering mechanism to provide increased implement precision.
When the highest accuracy is an absolute must, Active Implement Guidance ensures that tractor and implement follow exactly the same path, ruling out crop damage on subsequent passes. It also avoids accidental damage to irrigation pipes or channels.
The system works with steerable implements equipped with side-shift, drawbar, axle or disc steering. StarFire 6000 Receivers are mounted on both tractor and implement, allowing them to communicate with each other and ensuring absolute precision on the ground. Straight, curved or circular tracks can be followed, using RTK or SF3 signals. The Shared Signal functionality allows two StarFire 6000 Receivers to share correctional signals in dual-receiver applications, providing the benefits of the higher signal level.