- Spray in early-season corn from 10 cm to 15 cm
- Profit from automated guidance during spraying even in crops that have been planted without a guidance system
- Reduced crop damage, spray faster at up to 30 km/h
- Cover 20% more hectares per day
Eliminate crop damage
AutoTrac Vision uses a front-mounted camera to see early-season corn, soya beans and cotton at least 10 cm to 15 cm high, and will also work with tram lines in small grains. It keeps vehicle wheels in the centre between rows and reduces yield robbing crop damage in fields that have been planted without an automated guidance system or for which guidance lines are not available.
Variable combination options – self-propelled sprayers can be equipped to utilise AutoTrac Vision only, AutoTrac RowSense only, or both, depending on the desired operating window.
* AutoTrac Visison will also be available for 6R and 6M tractors and R4040i/R4050i sprayers.