- Mudguards (standard on Tandem Axle models)
- 400mm wide patterned rubber floor-belt
- Hydraulic clutch-to-ground driven floor-belt
- Corrosion resistant polyethylene plastic bin (UV-stabilised)
- Hard wearing arc spray galvanised chassis (Thermion Zinc metal-spraying)
- Stainless Steel - Deflectors, Skirts and Internal Panels
- Hydraulically-driven twin 600mm spinner discs
- Independent quality and accuracy testing by AgCal NZ Ltd
Known for practical design and easy to use operation, SAM Fertiliser Spreaders are developed from over 70 years’ experience. The features in today’s machines are the benchmark for fertiliser spreading throughout New Zealand.
4, 5 & 6 tonne models are available in either single or tandem-axle.
Choose a SAM for:
- Quick and simple rate setting (by rear door adjustment)
- Accurate and consistent spread pattern (independently tested)
- Spreading rates of 40kg - 2,500kg per hectare
- Spreading widths of up to 20 metres (superphosphate)
- Arc spray galvanised (thermion zinc metal spraying and two-pot top-coat) for corrosion protected chassis.
If you are looking to spread both chemical and organic fertiliser then the SAM Combo Spreaders (800 Series) will be the best option.
|Axle Type||Tandem 70mm|
|Wheel Type||400/60 x 15.5 14-ply|
|Bin Width||2.15 m|
|Bin Length||2.9 m|
- Iconix Electronic Weigh Scales and Display Indicators
- Computerised spreading (Hydraulic computer drive) - integrate with TracMap and Trimble
- Standard Cover and Clips
- Roll-Top Cover and Clips
- Remote Tandem Axle Greasing
- Brakes (Tandem Axle - front hubs)
- LED Lights and Over-Width Flags